I offer a 14-Day refund policy. You may request a refund for up to 14 days after you purchase The 5 Day Profit Plan. If you feel that I didn't deliver in providing value that will grow your online business, then I will issue you a 100% refund. For real.
To be eligible for a refund, you must ...
- Submit your request to email@example.com within 14 days of purchasing the course and submit your coursework for each of the 5 day lessons. The reason for the completed coursework requirement is simple: I only want to work with people who are the most committed to actually taking consistent action! I'm dedicated to helping my students get results, and I want them to show me that same level of dedication by putting in the 5 days worth of work.
Sadly, no refunds will be provided for ...
- Purchases that were made more than 14 days ago
- If you are in the same industry and sell a similar product to my course, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 14th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan according to my 1 payment per month schedule.
This refund policy is designed to give you 14 days to try my course, get acquainted and learn! If you do the work, put in your best effort and feel that I haven't given you value that will grow your online business, I will issue a 100% refund.
When addressing financial matters on this website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programs or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it's potential. However, Allison and her company does not guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and strategies in these materials.
Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. Allison and her company does not support the "get rich quick" scheme and by purchasing this product you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in business. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the program, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, Allison and her company cannot guarantee your success or income level, nor are Allison and her company responsible for any of your actions. Allison and her company offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY PAID CONTENT:
When you purchase any of Allison's paid content, including, but not limited to, courses, workshops, products, subscriptions, summits, workbooks, ebooks etc. you acknowledge that:
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Course Content. You understand that doing anything with her Website or it's Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves her right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law. (Just don't do it!)
- You are allowed on occasion to download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Website or Course's Content for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you must give Allison full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the specific Website page from which the Content was originally obtained.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Allison's Website or her Course's Content is yours or created by you. (That would make Allison very sad.) By downloading, printing or otherwise using her Website or her Course Content for your personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still her intellectual property.
- You must receive Allison's written permission before using any of her Website's Content or her Course's Content for your own business use or before sharing it with other people. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Website Content or Course Content because that is considered stealing her work (and again, would make her very, very sad.)
- Allison is granting you a limited license to enjoy her Website and it's Content (and all of her Paid Content) for your own personal use, not for your own business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money, unless she gives you written permission that you are actually allowed to do so.
Failure to abide by the above terms and conditions may result in you being, for lack of a better word, kicked out of her courses and programs without a refund.
LEGAL & PRIVACY:
For a complete look at the legal and privacy policies, please click right here.